STEM:IT Middle School Robotics Kit
Product Number: NZ10401
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Grades 6-8. Need extra supplies to complement your STEM:IT Middle School Curriculum? Use the kit in your makerspace or run your STEM:IT lessons in more than one classroom at a time. These materials are to be used with STEM:IT Middle School Robotics Curriculum (NZ10400) or as lessons to introduce robotics/coding for a class size of up to 30 students with STEM:IT Middle School Curriculum (NZ10383).
- Materials included in Kit:
- 9 MeeperBOT 2.0s
- 9 Meeper circuit controls
- Over 350 circuit components
- Meeper Controller app (free download)
- Hundreds of building bricks (including Snap to Brick Connectors)
- Axle packs
- Screw packs
- Included materials make up 9 Middle School Robotics School Team Kits
- Each Robotics School Team Kit is great for a team of 2-4 students
- Materials are compatible with LEGOs®
NOTE: Check to see if your device is compatible with the app to control the robots here:
You may also like ...