STEM:IT Middle School Curriculum
Product Number: NZ10383
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Grades 6-8 STEM:IT is a digital curriculum designed to supplement and fit into your existing curriculum, with plenty of a la carte options to work into your classroom. Using real world topic-driven challenges, students use design cycle to research a topic, make a plan to complete a challenge, engineer a device or create a presentation that meets the challenge, examine their work to make improvements, and share their ideas.
- Curriculum provides 20 STEM:IT lessons. Each lesson containing a STEM challenge, a 3-D project that reinforces the challenge topic, and career exploration
- Includes lessons for the following subjects: Science, Social Studies, Math, English/Language Arts, Health, Technology, Engineering, Art/Digital Art, Music, Business, Family and Consumer Science, and AFNR (Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources)
- Each subject contains a teacher’s guide, lesson presentation, 3-D project presentation, hands-on supplemental activities, and teacher resources
- Meets ISTE, NGSS, and Common Core Standards for education
- All content is browser based so no downloadable programs are required. The latest version of any browser is recommended.
- Professional development, demonstrations, or training available. Call us for more information.