STEM:IT Curriculum - Middle School Lessons
Product Number: NZ10383
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Gr. 6-8 Using topic-driven challenges, coding game activities, and 3D modeling projects, students will experience how STEM is tied to the content they're learning in the classroom.
- STEM:IT curriculum was designed to fit into your existing curriculum, with plenty of a la carte options to work into your classroom
- Each lesson has students briefly review a topic and presents them with a challenge
- Using the design cycle, students research a topic, make a plan to complete the challenge, engineer a device or create a presentation that meets the challenge, examine their work to make improvements, and share their ideas
- All 20 topics include a 3D printing lesson with step-by-step directions
- Teacher’s guide coaches students and contains information on the 3D printing lesson and additional resources
- Meets state standards for education
- 20 lessons with topics ranging rom potential and kinetic energy to folklore and more