To learn more about this program, professional development and instructional materials, visit NICERC Curricula.
STEAM Fundamentals Kit for Grade 3
Product Number: KI04552
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Grade 3. For your STEM curriculum.
Students learn fundamental scientific concepts in an engaging, project-driven curriculum.
Students learn to ask questions and explore the world through simple and comprehensive activities.Includes:
- 10 Zipper closure bags, 6 in. x 8 in, 1 quart
- 20 Clear plastic cups, 9 oz.
- 20 Magnet discs, 12mm dia.
- 1 Packs of 100 index cards, 3 in. x 5 in., ruled
- 1 Pad Post-It® Notes, 3 in. x 3 in.
- 3 Bags of mini marshmallows
- 10 CD-R discs
- 3 Packages of gummy bears, 17 oz.
- 10 Cap bottle pull top
- 1 Beach ball, 20 in.
- 10 Tennis balls
- 1 Pack air-dry clay, 5 lb.
- 3 Digital stopwatches
- 20 Each dice dot white, 5/8 in.
- 20 Rulers, clearview, 12 in.
- 1 Box of round toothpicks, 800 ct. each
- 20 Each, die-cast cars
- 10 Rolls, masking tape, 1 in. x 60 yd.
- 10 Packages, Crayola® Modeling Clay #300, 1 lb. each
- 10 Packs, Crayola® colored pencils, 24 ct.
- 1 Pack of balloons, 12 in., 72 ct. assorted colors
- 10 Sharpie® fine black markers
- 2 Each glue gun, high temp, full size
- 1 Pack, glue stick standard, 12 ct.
- 1 Ream, white copy paper, 8-1/2 in. x 11 in.
Visit http://www.nicerc.org for access to curricula materialsWARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
|Item Weight: 45|
|Assembly Required: false|
|Classroom Subject: Science, STEM|
|Dinnerware Safe: false|
|Machine Washable: false|
|NSF certified: false|
|Phthalate Free: false|
|UL Listed: false|
|Subject Areas: STEM|