Strawbees® Coding and Robotics Kit
Product Number: SB53161
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
For your STEM curriculum.
Build, test, and modify large-scale mechanical structures that include intricate hinges and joints for infinite exploration.
- The easiest way for students to build and program their own robots
- Tinker and learn about electronics, programming, building, and creativity
- Combine Strawbees® creations with the code created in the included Quirkbot to bring your creations to life
- A great way to combine engineering and coding
- Learn to code with 3 different approaches: Flow, Block/Scratch, and Text programming
- Learn how to code to make a musical instrument, blinking star, friendbot, and more
- Includes 300 Strawbees® pieces, programmable Quirkbot, servo backpack and motor, electric Strawbee®, 10 dual-colored LEDs, 2 light sensors, mini screwdriver, USB cable, servo extension cable, 6 alligator clips, snap-on eyes with stickers, boots, and magnetic duck feet