Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
NeuLog Logger Wireless Module
Product Number: SB50671
Out of Stock
For your STEM curriculum.The Wi-Fi module is without doubts one of the most advanced and innovating elements of NeuLog. Measurements with NeuLog sensors can be performed through any device which uses the Wi-Fi technology, such as iPads® and tablets with Android, PC computers with Windows®/Linux or Macintosh with OS. These can all communicate with the Wi-Fi adapter to begin a unique experience of data acquisition. There is no need for any application download or software installation to take advantage of all the power of NeuLog sensors through the Wi-Fi module. Any popular browser program can be used. Just plug and surf.
The Wi-Fi module NeuLog application:
- is most intuitive and user friendly
- allows saving and loading experiments
- can be operated as access point mode in a class without Internet
- Can be operated in client mode through the local router enabling also surfing to other sites
- no need for a USB module. It is part of the Wi-Fi module.
- Should be connected to a power supply or to a BAT-200 battery module
- the teacher can view the student’s experiment in remote
- students can view the teacher's experiment on their tablet