Royal EZ Kit
Royal EZ Kit
Product Number: Z50847
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Turn an ordinary chair into a mobility-assist chair. This kit enables a caregiver to gently move a seated person closer to or away from the table without injuring themselves, their charge, or the floors. This discreet and safe method of seating individuals restores their dignity and respect, as they are not being pushed or shoved in to the table, but are being moved in smoothly and easily. Simply depress the anti-slip foot pedal to activate and deactivate the front casters. The rear wheels are adjusted for tension, preventing the chair from moving while not in use. For additional safety, cords keep the Royal EZ elevated when not in operation. 300-lb. weight capacity.
Is your chair compatible with the Royal EZ Kit?
Keep these things in mind when evaluating your chair for compatibility:
1. The chair width must be between 18-24.
2. The chair should be free of any obstructions for easy installation.
3. If the chair is equipped with a stretcher bar, it must be at least 6 above the floor.
4. The minimum dimensions of each chair leg must be at least 1 x 1-1/4.
5. Five-year warranty. Made in the U.S.A. Shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.