Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Product Number: EL16056
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
An In-Depth Guide for Any Novel.
Don’t just read a great novel, explore all the elements that go into making it great literature at the same time.
- Organized by literary elements such as characterization and P.O.V., plot and structure, setting and genre, main idea and theme, author’s craft, and vocabulary
- Contains pre- and post-reading activities
- Teacher instructions provide activity overviews
- Activities feature text-dependent questions that encourage close analysis and call for evidence to support claims
- Also includes suggestions for creating and maintaining Interactive Novel Logs and for pairing texts to expand the understanding of themes and topics
- 144 pages