Ready-or-Not Tot® - Intermediate - Dark Male
Product Number: WA21377(E)
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
The Intermediate Ready-or-Not Tot®...
- Provides a teacher-activated Day Care Pause when needed during the school day.
- Cries, coos, and burps in response to appropriate care.
- Offers 4 different baby-tending programs where student must determine type of care:
- 3 programs simulate normal baby-tending needs along with fussy periods in each program, 25-27 tending occurrences in each 48-hour program.
- A 4th, more demanding program simulates the more irritating cry of an alcohol or drug-affected baby, requires care 31 times during each 48-hour program.
- Care periods range from 5-30 minutes each.
- Includes a
panickey for quieting difficulties without discontinuing the entire simulation.
- Alerts teacher if student has abused the simulator, panicked, or tampered with the control box.
- Easy-to-use teacher correction template allows for quick student evaluation.
- Choose from 4 different ethnicities, male or female, anatomically correct.
- Includes all features of Standard Ready-or-Not Tot®
- Comes complete with one set of student keys, one set of teacher keys, reproducible parental consent form/permission slip, reproducible student response sheet, teacher correction template, diaper, 9V battery, and instructions.