Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Ready-or-Not Tot® - Intermediate - Asian Male
Product Number: WA21377(G)
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
A cost-effective parenting simulator with the
day care feature teachers want!
The Intermediate Ready-or-Not Tot®...
- Provides teacher with complete control of the experience, including a teacher-activated Day Care Pause (see below for more about this feature) when needed during the school day.
- Cries, coos, and burps in response to appropriate care.
- Three different baby-tending programs simulate normal baby-tending needs along with fussy periods in each program, 25-27 tending occurrences in each 48-hour program.
- A fourth, more demanding program simulates the more irritating cry of an alcohol or drug-affected baby, requires care 31 times during each 48-hour program.
- Care periods range from 5-30 minutes each.
- Includes a
panickey for quieting difficulties without discontinuing the entire simulation.
- Alerts teacher if student has abused the simulator, panicked, or tampered with the control box.
- Easy-to-use teacher correction template allows for quick student evaluation.
- Includes a
- Anatomically correct.
- Newborn-size doll represents a baby of a teen mom - 5 lbs. 8 oz., 20 in. long.
- Comes complete with one set of student keys, one set of teacher keys, reproducible parental consent form/permission slip, reproducible student response sheet, teacher correction template, diaper, 9V battery, and instructions.
Day Care Pause:
Now you can pause the simulation so students can bring their babies to the
day care center at school and continue the simulation at the end of the day. Use the babysitting feature to interrupt the program during the day. After school, simply reactivate the program and return the manikin to the student to continue the simulation. The program will resume where the simulation left off in the morning. This provides a more realistic way of carrying out the simulation without interrupting other classes. After all, in the real world, teen parents are not allowed to carry their children with them throughout the school or work day. Teen parents must find proper day care, just as all other working parents. This feature not only makes it easier to conduct the simulations during the normal weekday, but also is a great way to introduce the subject of day care!