Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Ready-or-Not Tot® - Basic - Dark
Product Number: WA32124
Out of Stock
New and improved at a lower price! A crying parenting manikin that teaches teen pregnancy prevention that won’t break the budget!
- Better than an
flour sack baby,or
- Cries at preselected intervals around the clock.
- Student will press a button to quiet the manikin for a 10-minute tending time.
- When tending is completed, the manikin will cry and student will again push the button to put manikin to sleep.
- Teaches students the demands of parenting as well as proper baby handling and care.
- The newly revised Basic Ready-or-Not Tot® has the same great body as the more expensive Standard and Intermediate versions.
- Arms and legs move so you can set the manikin up on a table or lay it down.
- Fits well in a car seat or an infant carrier, and feels more like a real baby when the student is providing care and the eyes are open.
Basic Ready-or-Not Tot® looks like a real baby to people who encounter the student with the baby at the grocery store or the basketball game. Many students feel like they are being judged as a teen parent by the response of others and they tell us they don’t like it!
This manikin cries at preselected intervals around the clock and the student must press a button to quiet it for a 10-minute tending time (no key required). When the 10-minute tending period is completed, the manikin cries and the student needs to push the button to start the sleep cycle. Demonstrates the demands of parenting and also allows teaching proper baby care and handling. Improved manikin features eyes that are open and arms and legs that move so you can position the manikin in realistic poses. Fits in a car seat or infant carrier. Newborn-sized, 20 in. (50 cm) long, 4 lbs. manikin with movable head, arms, and legs. This parenting simulator is an educational tool and intended for students over 12 years of age. Requires three
AA batteries (included).