ROBOT:IT Middle School Curriculum with Robotics Kit
Product Number: NZ10402
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Grades 6-8. ROBOT:IT is a digital curriculum designed to supplement and fit into your existing curriculum, focusing on robotics and circuitry.
- Curriculum provides 20 robotics and circuitry lesson
- Each lesson has a teacher’s guide, coding and robotics presentation, and teacher resources
- Includes step-by-step directions for robotics and circuitry explorations and challenge-based projects
- Requires no previous knowledge
- Meets ISTE, NGSS, and Common Core Standards for education
- All content is browser based and requires no downloadable programs
- The latest version of any browser is recommended
- Professional development, demonstrations, or training available. Call Nasco at 1.800.558.9595 for more information.
Materials Included with Curriculum (for 12-24 students working in teams):
- 6 MeeperBOT 2.0s
- 6 Meeper circuit controls
- Over 250 circuit components
- Meeper Controller app (free download)
- Axle packs
- Screw packs
- Bricks and accessories
- Materials are compatible with LEGOs®
NOTE: Check to see if your device is compatible with the app to control the robots here:
WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
NOTE: Please provide first and last name and email address for the intended user of the subscription at the time of the order.