ROBOT:IT Elementary Robotics Kit
Product Number: NZ10399
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Grades K-5. Need extra supplies to complement your ROBOT:IT Elementary Curriculum? Use this extra kit in your makerspace or run your ROBOT:IT lessons in more than one classroom at a time. These materials are to be used with ROBOT:IT Elementary Robotics Curriculum (NZ10382) or as lessons to introduce robotics/coding for a class size of 12-24 students with STEM:IT Elementary Curriculum (NZ10386).
- Materials Included in Kit:
- 6 MeeperBOT 2.0s
- 6 Meeper circuit controls
- Over 240 circuit components
- Meeper Controller app (free download)
- Hundreds of building bricks (including Snap to Brick Connectors)
- Axle packs
- Screw packs
- Included materials make up 6 Elementary Robotics School Team Kits (NZ10404)
- Each Robotics School Team Kit is great for a team 2-4 students
- Materials are compatible with LEGOs®
NOTE: Check to see if your device is compatible with the app to control the robots here: