Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Quilling Self-Portraits - Lesson Plan Volume 117
During a three-week unit of study, students will learn about the intricate art of folding paper to create quills which will be used like Impressionistic brush strokes to
paint a self-portrait.
Students will be able to…
- Draw an enlarged self-portrait using a grid.
- Demonstrate skills using a precision knife to cut paper strips for quilling.
- Fold and roll paper strips to create tight quills.
- Create tints, tones, and shades by folding paper to create blended colors.
- Create form by gluing paper on its end to follow the planar structure of facial features.
Things You'll Need
Item #: 9730907
Item #: 9742171(AB)