Pro-Light LED Series Screen Exposing Unit
Product Number: NZ10413
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Economical, easy-to-use screen exposing unit features high-efficiency fluorescent LED bulbs and full vacuum frames, yielding professional results regardless of your level of experience. LED bulbs mean quicker exposure times and significantly longer light-source life expectancy of up to 40,000 hours. A photo-grade clear glass plate and flexible rubber blanket deliver sharp, accurate exposures while undercutting is minimized. Rubber blanket maintains complete contact between the film positive and mesh, and returns to its original shape when exposure is completed.
Features and Advantages
- Focused, high-efficiency fluorescent LED bulbs for quicker exposure times
- LED technology for longer light source life expectancy
- Photo-grade glass plate
- Flexible rubber vacuum blanket maintains complete contact and prevents distortion
- Quiet, maintenance-free vacuum motor holds positives securely in place during exposure
- Accurately hardens wide variety of emulsions
- 15-minute analog timer with automatic shutoff
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- 48 in. L x 41 in. W x 21 in. H
- Maximum frame size: 23 in. x 25 in.
- 115V AC
- 60 Hz
- 1/3 HP
- 6 amps
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Allow extra delivery time