Practical Practice Reading Program Binder
Product Number: SN37206
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
This program improves reading comprehension by providing students with practice working through real-life reading challenges. Follow-up questions require students to understand, interpret, and use what they have read. Use with visual learners and reluctant learners.
Program binder includes:
- Real-world scenario questions in 7 categories: Instructions, Internet Shopping, Labels and Packaging, Schedules, Ads and Coupons, Menus and Recipes, and Guides and Maps
- 80 pages or practice activities
- 70 full-color reference pages
- 70 reproducible reference pages
- Whiteboard-ready resource CD with the binder in PDF format
- Interest level: Grades 4-12
- Reading level: Grades 3-4
- 3-ring binder
- Made in the U.S.A.