Ozobot Evo Educator Entry Kit
Product Number: SB53267
No longer avaliable
This item has been discontinued
Grades K-8. Ozobot is a pocket-sized robot that can see colors, follow lines and mazes, detect intersections on paper and screens, and be programmed to move, play, and dance. Ozobot uses a code of multicolored blinking lights. Its scalable platform supports simple to complex coding.
- Ozobot has programmable features including proximity sensors for tricks and obstacle detection, optical sensors for detecting lines and colors, LED lights, and a built-in speaker
- Educator Bot Camp booklet provides 1 hour of lessons that teach you how to code online with Ozoblockly and screen-free with Color Codes
- Ozoblockly has 5 skill levels that range from beginner to master
- Color Codes teach basic STEAM skills, critical thinking, and debugging
- Polycarbonate shell with rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth® Smart
- Wireless range: 30 ft.
- Includes Ozobot Evo, Educator Bot Camp booklet, 4 Color Code markers, charging cable, and access to over 150 free STEAM lessons
- Automatic firmware updates
- Regular app updates with new features and games
- Evo app is compatible with most iOS and Android™ devices
Evo App Requirements:
- iOS: iOS 7.0 or later, 1 GB RAM (iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch®)
- Android™: Android™ 4.0 or later, 2 GB RAM
- Devices must be able to support Bluetooth® 4.0
You may also like ...