Ozobot Evo Educational Robot Coding Pack - Crystal White
Product Number: SB52774
Out of Stock
Sorry, this product is no longer available. We would to recommend Ozobot Evo Educator Entry Kit as a substitution.
Grades K-12. Ozobot Evo educational coding robot pack makes bringing STEAM into the classroom simple. Smaller than a golf ball, the versatile coding robot can see colors, follow lines and mazes, detect intersections on paper and screens, and be programmed to move and play. Evo comes with 3 tricks already programmed into it: music, follow, and escape. Students simply use their hand to interact with the bot's sensors and switch among the tricks. Students can create their own code and teach Evo new tricks by coding 2 different ways, either screen-free or online. Robot works with Bluetooth® (30-ft. range) and features proximity sensors for obstacle detection, optical sensors for detecting lines and colors, LED lights, and a built-in speaker. Download the EvoApp from the App Store® or Google Play™ and pair Evo with it to connect with friends, play games, get creative ideas, and unlock updates and new content. Includes Ozobot Evo with protective OzoSkin, play field, 4 Ozobot markers, carry case, and USB charging cable.
Screen-free Color Codes
- Codes tell Ozobot what to do
- Perfect for teaching younger students basic coding concepts like cause/effect, critical thinking, and debugging
- Evo uses sensors to follow lines and read Color Codes students create with markers or stickers
- Choose from Speed, Direction, Cool Moves codes, and more
OzoBlockly Drag-and-Drop Coding Editor
- Gives students the power to fully control their Ozobot's movement and behavior
- Drag and drop colorful blocks to create code
- Powered by Google's Blockly
- 5 different modes allow students of varying ages and coding abilities to learn coding and progress
- Pre-Reader - Suitable even for preschoolers, this basic coding toolbox mode only has icon-based blocks that are large and easy to assemble.
- Beginner - Toolbox mode extends from Pre-Reader by introducing simple loops. Blocks are now described as text titles and icons.
- Intermediate - Line Navigation category allows students to control Ozobot's ability to follow lines. Toolbox mode also introduces select Logic blocks.
- Advanced - Mode significantly expands Ozobot's programmability with the introduction of advanced loops and logic, integers, variables, and functions.
- Master - Mode allows students to take full control of Ozobot by offering extensive low-level control functions and advanced programming features.
- Connect with friends, compete in games, and learn to code, all in one place
- Drive feature allows Evo to race at mind-bending speeds, make stealth movements, and pilot the robot's lights and language
- App lets students create Evo programs by dragging and dropping OzoBlockly codes
- Run programs from the app and watch Evo bring them to life
- Use OzoLaunch to create a course, then launch Evo from target to target, with in-app controls and scoring
- Change up the course to increase the challenge
- Grades K-12
- Polycarbonate shell with acetate bottom cover
- Crystal white
- Includes Ozobot Evo with protective OzoSkin, play field, 4 Ozobot markers, carry case, and USB charging cable
- Each Evo requires 1 rechargeable lithium polymer battery (included)
- Evo and the EvoApp are compatible with iPhone® 5 and newer, iPad® 3 and newer, Samsung Galaxy® 6 and newer, and Google Pixel™ 1 and newer
- EvoApp is compatible with iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® running iOS 7.0 (1 GB RAM), Android™ 4.0 (2 GB RAM), and Bluetooth® 4.0
You may also like ...