Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Nasco Responsible Decision-Making Desk Pet Kit
Product Number: NE40144
Desk pets are more than just an internet phenomenon — they’re a powerful classroom management and SEL tool you can use to teach your students responsible decision-making and self-management.
Getting started is easy! This SEL kit includes desk pets, accessories, and incentives for up to 30 students, as well as a detailed lesson plan.
The lesson will guide you through using the pets to encourage good classroom behaviors and help students develop their decision-making and self-management skills.
With an adorable creature to care for, you’ll find students completely engaged in the process of earning points for responsible actions, from adoption day to the class graduation ceremony and beyond!
Already have a classroom management system in place but know your kids will love these cute critters? The materials can be easily adapted and expanded to fit any learning environment.
SEL kit includes:
- Responsible Decision-Making Desk Pets Lesson Plan with reproducible Pet Adoption Application and My Responsibilities worksheet
- 30 assorted desk pet erasers
pet homecontainers with clear lids
- 30 Desk Pet Adoption Certificates
- 40 each of 6 mini awards (240 total): Birthday Award, Good Behavior Award, Kindness Award, Bookworm Award, Clean Pet Award, and Play Date Award
- Our Responsible Behavior tracking chart with space for 30 students
- 30 Desk Pet Graduation Certificates
- 120 assorted mini eraser prizes
- 1 clear plastic storage box with carrying handle (6 in. H x 8-1/4 in. W x 8-1/4 in. L)