Nasco Introductory Manipulative Kits for use with the Eureka Math™* Curriculum - Grade 3
Product Number: TB27474
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
For Grade 3.
For your Common Core curriculum.
These manipulative kits are aligned to the Eureka Math™* Common Core Book Sets and contain a comprehensive list of materials for a classroom in need of more manipulatives. Each kit contains enough materials for 30 students working in groups of 5. NOTE: Large volume orders may require additional lead time. Contact us for a quote.
Hands-on manipulatives include:
- Pipettes, plastic, 12
- 2-color counters, 600
- Digital scales with bowls, 4
- Teacher demonstration clock
- SAFE-T® metric weights, set of 58
- Liter pitcher
- Unifix® cubes, 1,000
- Pattern blocks, plastic, 750
- Place value discs, 175 each of 7 values
- Place value strips, 10 each of 4 values
- Platform scales, 5 lbs./2.2 kg, 12
- Digital stopwatches, 12
- Rulers, hardwood, 12 in., 30
- Sentence strips, rainbow, 200
- Centimeter gram cubes, 500
- Square color tiles, plastic, 400
- Play-Doh® in assorted colors, 5-oz. cans, 12
*Eureka Math™ is a trademark of Great Minds. The Eureka Math™ modules are developed by Great Minds. Nasco products are not made for, sponsored by, or endorsed by Great Minds. Nasco is not affiliated with or associated with Great Minds.WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.