Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
GAME:IT Elementary 1-Year License
Product Number: NZ10469
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
This beginner's computer programming course initiates your elementary students' journey for both technology and programming. With drag-and-drop coding and 60 hours of lessons, activities, and projects, you'll help them take their first steps toward digital literacy, computer skills, and digital citizenship as they create games and learn about computer hardware, coding, 3D modeling, virtual reality, augmented reality, and game design.
- Can be taught as a stand-alone course, a supplement to a math, science, or technology class, or as an after school or summer learning program
- Works for in-class or distance learning
- Each unit includes a teacher's guide, presentations, documents, worksheets, quizzes, answer keys, and step-by-step instructions
- Entirely web-based course allows you to project materials, print and hand them out, or email them to your students
- Internet access is not required to build the games, but recommended
- Additional GAME:IT curriculums for middle school and high school levels also available
GAME:IT Elementary course is aligned to the following standards:
- K-12 Computer Science Framework
- CSTA K-12 Computer Science Standards
- Course uses Construct 2 (download required)
- Construct 2 is only compatible with computers running Windows®
This is a 12-month subscription, starting July through June 30th of the current school year. This subscription is not downloadable. Must include the following information at checkout: first and last name, school, district and email address. Login credentials will be emailed following purchase.