Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
STEM 101 High School Curriculum - Introduction to Engineering, 1-Year Site License
Product Number: NZ10446
No longer avaliable
This item has been discontinued
Help your students learn the concepts necessary in order to develop engineering ideas into solutions that will improve our lives. Hands-on learning includes data comparison of heart rates, rating consumer products, destructive testing, and more. 144-225 total hours. 20 units.
Units in the course:
- Failure: The Secret to Success
- What is Engineering?
- Measurement (2.0)
- Technical Communications (2.0)
- Engineering Communications (2.0)
- Success in the Classroom
- Fluid Power 2.0
- Systems and Optimization
- History of the Early Engineering Disciplines
- Historical Engineering Timeline
- Kick Out the Ladder
- Profiles of Historical Engineers
- Teamwork and Concurrent Engineering
- Engineering Disciplines
- Basic Electricity 2.0
- Design and Modeling
- Problem Solving
- The Electric Guitar
- Introduction to Electromagnetic and Inductor
This is a 1-year subscription, starting July through June 30 of each school year. This subscription is not downloadable. Must include the following information at checkout: first and last name, school, district and email address. Login credentials will be emailed following purchase.
Coordinating materials kit available, NA10479.