Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
AFNR Digital Makerspace Course 6-8
Product Number: NZ10433
No longer avaliable
This item has been discontinued
Ag-based STEM guide helps prepare your students for the High School AFNR pathway. Farmers Union includes the collaborative and problem-solving skills found in the core STEM:IT topics and applies them to real-world topics in the fields of agriculture, food, and natural resources. All topics include unplugged challenges and technology extensions. Each STEM challenge includes the STEM lesson, engineering design cycle exploration, and bonus hands-on activities. 1-year subscription.
Grades 6-8 Topics Explore:.
- The biodiversity behind a successful and healthy garden
- Where nutrients come from and how they end up on our plates
- How seeds are formed and dispersed in nature
- How we use resources and impact the planet
- The extensive history of GMOs and the current food landscape
NOTE: Please provide first and last name and email address for the intended user of the subscription at the time of the order.