Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
GAME:IT - 1-Year License
Product Number: NZ10388
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
GAME:IT is an introductory game design and development course that engages students in project-based learning. Students will learn about major programming concepts, utilize the engineering design process, and take 5 games from concept to reality. Additionally, students will design their own game from scratch using STEM concepts.
- This 18-week course teaches students:
- How to build games
- The components of how gaming is used in the
- What goes into designing good games
- What separates good games from bad games
- The gaming and engineering design cycle
- Can be taught as a standalone elective, as part of a CTE program, as a supplement to math or physics classes, or as an afterschool or summer learning program
- Each unit includes a teacher’s guide, presentations, documents, worksheets, quizzes, answer keys, and step-by-step instructions
- Entirely web-based course allows you to project materials, print and hand them out, or email them to your students
- Meets all state and national CTE standards
- Course uses Construct 2 (download required)
- Construct 2 is only compatible with computers running Windows®
- Internet access is not required to build the games, but recommended
- Allow extra delivery time
This is a 12-month subscription, starting July through June 30th of the current school year. This subscription is not downloadable. Must include the following information at checkout: first and last name, school, district and email address. Login credentials will be emailed following purchase.