STEM:IT Elementary School Curriculum
Product Number: NZ10386
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
STEM:IT is a digital curriculum designed to supplement and fit into your existing curriculum, with plenty of a la carte options to work into your classroom. Using real world topic-driven challenges, students use the design cycle to research a topic, make a plan to complete a challenge, engineer a device or create a presentation that meets the challenge, examine their work to make improvements, and share their ideas.
- Curriculum provides 24 STEM:IT challenges, 24 coding lessons, and 40 3-D modeling projects
- Includes a STEM lesson in each of the Grades K-5 for the subjects Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, English/Language Arts, and AFNR (Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources)
- Each subject contains a teacher’s guide, lesson presentation, coding presentation, 3-D project presentation, hands-on supplemental activities, and teacher resources
- Includes step-by-step directions for coding game activities and 3D modeling projects for beginners. No prior knowledge needed.
- Meets ISTE, NGSS, and Common Core standards for education
- All content is browser based so no downloadable programs are required. The latest version of an browser is recommended.
- Professional development, demonstrations, or training available. Call us for more information.