Agents of Discovery® Educational Platform - 1-Year Classroom License & 2-Year Renewal (1 Teacher)
Product Number: NZ10336
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
For your STEM Curriculum
Create augmented reality games (Missions) that make it possible for students to learn on the go.
- Can be used in any classroom, from art to science
- Identify works of art, take photos of specific tree features, or listen to words in a new language
- Content library contains hundreds of curriculum-aligned, educator-created, ready-to-use Challenges
- Create your own Challenges for a Mission
- Access content from Harvard University’s Encyclopedia of Life
- Preview the Mission in the Agents of Discovery® mobile app, return to the Mission Maker to make changes, then publish it to the app for students to download
- Students play the Mission in the area you choose, solving educational Challenges based on their surroundings
- Students can design their own augmented reality games with user-friendly dashboard
- Dashboard also provides at-a-glance analytics for formative and summative assessment of student progress
- Adjust your lessons based on real-time data
- Once students have downloaded the game, a Wi-Fi® or data connection is not needed to play
Some uses across the curriculum include:
Here’s what others are saying about the Agents of Discovery® Educational Platform:
It’s been an amazing experience watching my students get excited about the curriculum and become species experts. Game-based learning is incredibly effective, and I’m glad we are using Agency of Discovery® as another one of our tools to educate kids. - 7th and 8th Grade Science Teacher, Robert C. Fisler School
Using the Discovery Agents app and mission builder invited kids to understand a number of different skill sets. Not only did they need the research behind the information they were providing in the missions but they needed to understand how to engage users in different types questioning in their challenges. Creating a healthy competition amongst students to not only play the game but create the challenges and put them into the missions kept students engaged for weeks. Utilizing the game aspects, along with outdoor and active learning was a great way to engage students and others who tried out our missions. - 4th Grade Teacher
FSD continuously works to empower students’ voice and choice, and the use of technology helps students work toward their goals. As educators, we strive to find new resources and opportunities to reach students. - Superintendent, Fullerton School District
When making these Missions, there were a lot of different things you could do. One of my favorite things was to actually make the questions and express myself creatively. - Grade 7 Student, Fullerton School District
License for one teacher.