Muscle SpikerShield Pro Bundle
Product Number: SB52865
Out of Stock
For your STEM curriculum.
Introduce students to the world of electrophysiology with exciting, hands-on experiments.
- Listen to and record bioelectrical signals and display them live on a smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- Pro kits also offer USB connectivity, 2 recording channels, sounds loud enough for the entire class to hear, 5 timestamp markers for your experiments, and 2 analog inputs for recording lab devices
- Pairs with SpikeRecorder free software, which offers basic and advanced analytics functions
- Contains a human-machine-interface device that allows you to record muscle EMG signals
- Pro kit version records up to 6 muscles at a time, making it ideal for investigating the relationships between multiple muscles or for use as dynamic input controllers for computer programming and robotics projects
- Includes assembled Muscle SpikerShield, USB cable, and an Arduino with pre-loaded code