Muscle Shield Kit
Product Number: SB52267
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
For your STEM curriculum.
Introduce students to the world of electrophysiology with exciting, hands-on experiments.
- Listen to and record bioelectrical signals and display them live on a smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- Pro kits also offer USB connectivity, 2 recording channels, sounds loud enough for the entire class to hear, 5 timestamp markers for your experiments, and 2 analog inputs for recording lab devices
- Pairs with SpikeRecorder free software, which offers basic and advanced analytics functions
- Contains a human-machine-interface device that allows you to record muscle EMG signals
- Includes assembled Muscle SpikerShield, USB cable, and an Arduino with pre-loaded code.