Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Monster in the Closet - Lesson Plan Volume 48
- Create a multilayered drawing of a doorway connecting the monster world with the human world.
- Combine realistic drawings with fantasy images in a composition.
- Recognize that the element of humor can be portrayed through art.
- Learn background, middle ground, and foreground as a means of creating perspective.
- Practice precise scissor cutting.
Things You'll Need
Crayola® Original 10-Color Fine-Tip Marker Classpack® of 200
Item #: 9712082
Crayola® Original 16-Color Conical-Tip Marker Classpack® of 256
Item #: 9712084
3 D-O’s® - 1/2 in. dia. - Pkg. of 400
Item #: 9711100
Economy Mat Board - 11 in. x 14 in. - from Stu-Art
Item #: 9725853
Crayola® 5 in. Children’s Scissors - Pointed
Item #: 9713026