Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Mini Wind Turbine Single Kit
Product Number: SB52904
No longer avaliable
This item has been discontinued
Grades 3-12. For your STEM curriculum.
Create a turbine that will capture energy from the wind and convert it into electricity.
- Learn through inquiry and experimentation
- Start by creating and testing an example, then use what is learned to turn the example wind turbine into your own unique design
- Found (recycling bin) materials are used to create the blades and sometimes other parts of the turbine
- Attach the blades to the included toothpicks and mount them to the turbine hub
- Hub holds 1-6 turbine blades and allows you to adjust their angles
- Learn how the shape, number, and angle of turbine blades affects electrical output of your wind turbine
- Downloadable instructions and documents available online