Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Product Number: C35255
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
If you have a maple tree, you can make maple syrup.
- 5/16 in. spile is the first step in turning maple sap into maple syrup
- Used to tap maple trees to collect sap
- Built tough to stand up to many seasons of use
- Durable stainless steel construction
- 5/16 in. tap hole for faster tree recovery
- Features a washer that will hold a sap-collection bag or bucket (bag/bucket not included)
- Sanitize at season's end in boiling water
- Pack of 6
Check out the How to Tap a Maple Tree video on YouTube.