Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Memory Project - Lesson Plan Volume 120
Students will be able to…
- Create a series of plexiglass drypoint prints that explore their personal memories using both object and place.
- Create an interesting composition with a clear and well-positioned focal point and a background that adds to the composition and content of the finished piece
- Use a variety of mark-making techniques (hatching, cross-hatching, scumbling) to build value into their plate.
- Pull a series of successful prints using the dry-point print-making process.
- Utilize a variety of pre- and post-printmaking processes to create a diverse set of finished prints.
Things You'll Need
Item #: 9733337(Z)