Measuring Matters - Lesson Plan Volume 47
- Use communication, problem solving, and teamwork skills to prepare a simple recipe.
- Describe the processes they used to prepare the simple recipe.
- Critique and identify ways to improve the process of the lab.
- Identify proper measuring tools and alternative ways to measure using commercial methods.
- Calculate recipe conversions to increase recipes in standard and commercial measurements.
- Determine the
bestway to measure large quantities of ingredients and justify their reasoning.