Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Nasco Marbleizing Classroom Kit
Product Number: 9742814
Grades 6–8 Encourage students to create beautiful marbleized designs on paper. With the included lesson plan and enough supplies for 24 students, your class will be able to incorporate visual patterns and color blending with selective placement and control, creating unique and colorful patterns. This project will demonstrate to students how water can be used to enhance color through a seemingly random process.
After completing this project, students will be able to say:
- I can follow directions.
- I can discover the science of chalk floating on water.
- I can create a marbleized paper by experimenting with colors.
- Marbleizing Lesson Plan, Vol. 9
- 1 ream of Nasco White All-Media Drawing Paper (500 sheets)
- Storage tub
- 1 pack of Ambrite® Colored Chalk (144 total)
- Krylon® Workable Fixatif (11 oz.)
- Box of wooden craft sticks (1,000 total)