Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
MVE Liquid Nitrogen Freezer - Series SC 20/20, Jug with 6 Canisters
Product Number: Z08217
Call to Order
The SC series is designed for the user who has small capacity needs, but requires long-term storage and low liquid nitrogen consumption in a convenient lightweight package. These units efficiently maintain varying quantities of materials at liquid nitrogen temperatures for 11 to 32 weeks under normal field working conditions. Lightweight aluminum construction makes them efficient, durable, and convenient for reliable cryogenic storage. Each unit includes a stainless steel canister and has a hinged, lockable cap to properly secure and protect container contents. By integrating features users requested with the widest variety of holding times and storage capacities, MVE freezers are the units of choice. The SC Vapor Shipper has a three-year warranty. Allow extra delivery time.
- SC denotes
standard capacity.The first numeral after SC indicates approximate liter capacity, the second numeral denotes approximate weeks of holding time.
- Durable, tamper-proof lid design
- Easy maintenance lid design
- Superior strength, lightweight aluminum construction
- High-strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Locking tab
- Color-coded canister/lid numbering system
- Advanced Chemical Vacuum Retention System - designed for superior vacuum performance over the life of the product
- Spider design - for easy retrieval and insertion of product canisters
- Insulation - MVE’s advanced insulation system provides maximum thermal performance
- Maximum LN2 - Capacity 20.5 liters
- Normal Field Working duration - 20 weeks
- Static Holding Time - 137 days
- Neck Tube Diameter - 2 in. (51mm)
- Straw Capacity:
- 1/2cc straws (660 straws) - 660
- 1/2cc straws (1 level bulk) - 879
- 1.2ml and 2.0ml plastic vials (6/cane) - 150
- Weight Empty - 26 lbs.
- Weight Full - 63 lbs.
- Diameter - 14.5 in.
- Height - 25.7 in.
- Maximum Number of Canisters - 6