Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
MVE Liquid Nitrogen Freezer - Model XC 34/18
Product Number: Z50201
Call to Order
Whether you require long-term storage or high-capacity storage, MVE has an XC Series tank designed to meet your needs. Lightweight aluminum construction makes it efficient, durable, and convenient for reliable cryogenic storage. Includes stainless steel canisters and has a hinged, lockable cap to properly secure and protect container contents. By integrating features users requested with the widest variety of holding times and storage capacities, MVE freezers are the units of choice. XC denotes
extra capacity. Super strength, lightweight aluminum construction. High-strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss. Color-coded canister/lid numbering system. Advanced Chemical Vacuum Retention System is designed for superior vacuum performance over the life of the product. Spider design for easy retrieval and insertion of product canisters. MVE’s advanced insulation system provides maximum thermal performance.
- Static holding time: 193 days
- Liquid nitrogen capacity: 34.8 liters
- Normal field working duration: 123 days
- Neck diameter: 3.5 in. (89 mm)
- Straw/vial capacity: 2,100 (1/2 cc straws, 10/cane) 3,300 (1/2 cc straws, bulk, 1 level) 630 (1.2 ml and 2.0 ml vials, 5/cane)
- Weight empty: 45.9 lbs.
- Weight full: 104.4 lbs.
- Overall diameter: 18.2 in. (462 mm)
- Overall height: 33-1/2 in. (850 mm)
- Number of canisters: 6
- Warranty on vacuum: 2 years
- Allow extra delivery time.
You may also like ...