MVE Liquid Nitrogen Freezer - Model XC 20 Signature
Product Number: Z45593
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Lightweight aluminum construction makes this nitrogen freezer efficient, durable, and convenient for reliable cryogenic storage. Includes stainless steel canister and has a hinged, lockable cap to properly secure anrotect container contents. Designed for the user who requires medium-capacity storage and low liquid nitrogen consumption. Manufactured to world-class level of excellence and backed by an industry leading five-year vacuum warranty, this durable unit can be relied on to perfrom in the most damanding environments. By integrating features users requested with the widest variety of holding times and storage capacities, MVE freezers are the units of choice.
- XC denotes
- Super strength, lightweight aluminum construction
- High-strength neck tube reduces liquid nitrogen loss
- Color-coded canister/lid numbering system
- Advanced Chemical Vacuum Retention System - designed for superior vacuum performance over the life of the product
- Spider design - for easy retrieval and insertion of product canisters
- Insulation - MVE’s advanced insulation system provides maximum thermal performance
Specifications for Model SC20,
- Liquid Nitrogen Capacity: 20.5 liters
- Normal Field Working Duration: 142 days
- Static Holding Time (when shipped from): 227 days
- Neck Diameter: 2.16 in. (55 mm)
- Straw/Vial Capacity: 660 (1/2 cc straws, 10/cane) 879 (1/2 cc straws, bulk, 1 level) 210 (1.2 ml & 2.0 ml vials, 5/cane)
- Weight Empty: 26 lbs.
- Weight Full: 62.4 lbs.
- Overall Diameter: 14.5 in. (368 mm)
- Overall Height: 26 in. (660 mm)
- Number of Canisters: 6
- Warranty on Vacuum: 5 years
Allow extra delivery time.