Learn to Code Education K-5 Accessory Pack for Dash™ and Dot™ Coding Robots
Product Number: Z52031
No longer avaliable
This item has been discontinued
Add accessories to Dash™ and Dot™ coding robots to spark even more creativity and fun in the STEAM classroom or makerspace.
- Launcher allows Dash™ to launch balls with precision and accuracy at targets or into containers with just a nod of its head
- Gripper building kit is an easy-to-construct set of functioning arms that expand the robots' capabilities
- Sketch pack allows students to express their creativity and critical-thinking skills by programming the robot to bring code to the canvas by drawing geometric shapes, designs, and word with precision
- Building brick connectors enable students to create unique attachments or design one-of-a-kind costumes. Compatible with LEGO® bricks, Technics, Mindstorms kits, and Hero Factory. Comes with 2 sets of connectors (4 per set)
- Accessory pack contains easy-to-attach components that give Dash™ and Dot™ new abilities and looks and are great to use when designing challenges and obstacle courses. Accessories include bulldozer bar for moving objects, bunny ears, bunny tail, and tow hook
- Xylophone with mallet gives Dash™ something to interact with as students learn to program and compose music
- Grades K-5
- For up to 3 students
Allow extra delivery time.WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.