Large Master Etch Press Package with Stand 23 in.
Product Number: Z30410
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Built for long-term institutional and studio use. A precision tool of intermediate size, durable enough for classroom use and versatile enough for any studio.
- Easy-turn handle operates the finely threaded and calibrated pressure adjusters.
- Dual calibration pressure markings allow for both speed in the initial rough adjustment and accuracy in the fine tuning.
- The spring-assisted, smoothly ground, chrome-plated 4 in. upper roll and the lathe-turned 3 in. lower roll are both solid steel and ride on industrial quality, long-life roller bearings.
- Fully enclosed steel gears drive the lower roll at a 3.33 to 1 ratio, resulting in easy pulling of all types of intaglio (etching, engraving, aqua tint, dry point) and collagraph prints, including mounted linoleum up to 7/8 in. thick. Total clearance without blanket is 1-5/8 in.
- Super strength Tenzaloy castings, rather than cast iron, form the frame of the 23 in. Large Press, another element that meets the strength requirements while avoiding extra weight and the possibility of rust. The feet are pre-drilled for attachment to any work bench.
- Phenolic press plate is a lightweight, nonporous, noncompressible material that will not rust. Prints up to 22 in. x 35 in. May be pulled on bed which measures 23 in. x 36 in.
- Includes press, plate, blanket, and stand. Allow extra delivery time.