Laerdal® Nursing Baby SimPad® Capable
Product Number: LG02169
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
The clinical skills training manikin for in-hospital infant professionals. Designed for scenario-based training for the care and management of a variety of infant in-hospital patients. Training includes sound auscultation, IV and IO skills, fontanel assessment, urinary catheterization, and general pediatric patient care. This infant is unrivaled for clinical training in core pediatric in-hospital clinical skills.
- Durable, rugged, and lifelike, made to withstand years of use
- Economical and educationally efficient skills and scenario-based trainer for care and management of a variety of common and uncommon in-hospital infant patients in multiple clinical settings and hospital transport
- Educationally effective for training of in-hospital infant skills
- Articulating IV arm and IV leg allows for practice of IV cannulation, medication administration, and site care and maintenance
- Bilateral deltoid and bilateral thigh intramuscular injections possible
- Gastronomy tube opening for care and feeding
- Head with anatomical landmarks, trachea and esophagus, along with simulated lungs and stomach for the practice of many procedures, including NG, OG, tracheal care, and suctioning
- Interchangeable genitalia allows for urinary catheterization with fluid return, rectal temperature simulation, and administration of suppositories
- Medication and fluid administration through intraosseous infusion allowed via tibia access with landmarks at the tibial tuberosity and medial malleolus
- Normal, bulging, and depressed fontanels for assessment and diagnosis.