Life/form® Arterial Puncture Arm - Medium
Product Number: LF01264
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
- Features the realism of appearance and performance necessary to provide realistic practice for trainees
- Easy to set up and use, this valuable training aid is ideal for practice and demonstration in drawing arterial blood samples for monitoring blood gases
- Identify puncture locations through palpation of the pulse at either the radial or brachial sites
- Realistic arterial pressure produces a realistic backflow of blood in the syringe, confirming proper needle location in the artery
- Periodic use of the tubing sealant provided will extend the life of the Skin/Artery Kit
- Arm has one artery tubing section installed
- Includes two 3 cc syringes with needles, fluid supply bag, two replacement sections of artery, one pint Life/form® arterial blood, tubing sealant, instruction manual, and hard carry case
- Fluid supply stand not included
- Cannot place arterial lines
- 5-year warranty
- Size: 28 in. x 13 in. x 5 in.
You may also like ...