Koster Plat Series Moisture Tester
Product Number: C36324
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Your standard tester with illuminated LED pushbutton on/off switch, so you know when the unit is on. Also comes with our own Koster Digital scale and Specimen container.
- Measures Moisture and Dry Matter Content of Silage, Forage, Corn, Grain and More
- Control Dry Matter Intake in TMRs (total mixed rations)
- Accurate to 0.1%% Moisture Content
- Measures Moisture Content from 0%% to 85%%
- 110 Volt plug in unit with on/off switch
- Standardized Internal Assembly
- Powder coated finish
- Koster Platinum Heater, Specimen Container and Koster Digital Scale
Mold Fungi can develop in grain or forage when they are stored with an excess of moisture content.
Loss of Nutritients will occur when crops are ensiled with excess moisture content. The weep or drain-off contains valuable nutrients which are lost. Harvesting hay when the moisture content is too low will cause a heavy leaf drop-off which contains the most feeding value in the crop.