Know the Artist Poster Set 9
Product Number: 9728424
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Crystal Productions. Grade 7 to adult.
Provides an overview of important artists’ lives, works, and styles. Each informative poster is a handy reference for your students and is an easy way to learn about each artist through reproductions of their art, interpretive diagrams, maps, and timelines. A useful, 24-page teacher’s guide accompanies the set of posters. Contains a reference photograph of each poster, comprehensive biographical information, and a section on how to recognize the artist’s style and work. Suggested activities are included and relate to each artist’s style. Artists recognized in this set includes: Deborah Butterfield, Dale Chihuly, Jasper Johns, Wolf Kahn, Ellsworth Kelly, Henry Moore, James Rosenquist, and Frank Stella.
Features of each poster include:
- Portrait of the artist
- Interpretive diagrams reveal each artist’s style
- A large reproduction of an important work by the artist
- A gallery provides additional examples of the artist’s work
- Descriptions of the artist’s life
- A timeline relates the artist’s life to important art periods and world events
- Maps locate where the artist worked and lived
- Printed on heavy card stock with holes for hanging and a protective UV coating