Kestrel 5400AG Cattle Heat Stress Tracker with LiNK & Vane Mount
Product Number: Z50615
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Don’t let cattle heat stress reduce your herd performance and cost you money. Implement an effective management plan based on objective and accurate measurements at the pen level. Rugged, hand-held meter can also be mounted with included hardware for longer term monitoring of heat events. Offers microclimate measurement and monitoring at the pen or yard location. Contains a built-in Globe Temperature sensor and complete cattle-specific calculations. Measure THI and HLI and track AHLU based on easy-to-input herd and pen parameters. Perform spot checks or mount in place with included vane mount accessory to track AHLU for months. LiNK capability allows remote access to current and logged data from your iOS or Android mobile device. Mount a mobile data equipped tablet nearby to send mobile alerts even when you’re not onsite. Designed to help you MEASURE and MANAGE your herd’s heat stress, ensuring you MAXIMIZE your bottom line.
- Complete weather station capabilities with a comprehensive suite of weather measurements including wind speed, direction, pressure trend, temperature, and humidity.
- Durable, portable, and easy-to-use data logger with customizable category settings, graphing, and measurement statistics.
- Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight and is backlit for use in low-light conditions.
- LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth® LE® provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers.
- Dustproof and waterproof.
- Accumulated Heat Load Units (AHLU)
- Barometric Pressure
- Delta T
- Density Altitude
- Dew Point Temperature
- Globe Temperature
- Heat Load Index (HLI)
- Heat Stress Index
- Naturally Aspirated Wet Bulb Temperature
- Relative Humidity
- Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure)
- Temperature-Humidity Index (THI)
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT)
- Wind Chill
- Wind Direction (Cardinal Points, Degrees)
- Wind Speed
Simple communication to Windows® and Mac® computers is provided through the LiNK .USB
Dongle or USB Data Transfer Cable. Download your data to view, analyze, and archive. Wirelessly connect with iOS and Android devices. When in range, view real-time measurements, receive on-screen alerts, and download your data. Logged data can be viewed, analyzed, archived, and shared. NOTE: Range up to 100 ft. line of sight - reduced by walls and obstructions. Includes vane mount, neck lanyard,
AA lithium battery (average life 400 hours), protective drawstring pouch, Certificate of Conformity (with complete specifications), and instruction manual. Comes with neck lanyard,
AA lithium battery (average life 400 hours), protective pouch, and instruction manual. Five-year warranty. Allow extra delivery time.