To learn more about this program, professional development and instructional materials, visit STEM 101.
STEM 101 - Exploring Engineering Consumables Unit Components Kit
Product Number: KI03808(DA)
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
To be used with Investigating STEM Skills 24-Student Kit (KI03807). Grade 8.
- 2 pkgs. of rubber bands (1/4-lb. assortments)
- Box of 1,000 craft sticks
- 6 bottles of Elmer's® washable school glue (4 oz.)
- 6 boxes of Crayola® conical-tip markers (8 per box)
- 6 boxes of crayons (8 per box)
- Silver jingle bells (pk. of 72)
- 6 boxes of colored chalk (12 per box)
- 6 rolls of masking tape (3/4 in. x 60 yd.)
- 3 pkgs. of all-temperature mini glue sticks (50 per pkg.)
- 100 matte white foam boards (20 in. x 30 in. x 3/16 in.)
- 500 sheets of 8-1/2 in. x 11 in. white copy paper
- 3 candy molds - truffles
- 3 candy mols - stars
- 3 candy molds - mint discs
- Candy melts, red
- Candy melts, dark cocoa
- Candy melts, peanut butter
- 3 candy melts, light cocoa
The product image is representative of the types of materials included in the kit. Specific components may vary.WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.