To learn more about this program, professional development and instructional materials, visit STEM 101.
STEM 101 - Creating Solutions Consumable Units Kit
Product Number: KI03805(CE)
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
To be used with Designing with STEM 24-Student Kit (KI03804). Grade 7.
- 2 bottles of 5% solution vinegar (1 pint)
- 1-lb. box of baking soda
- 4 pkgs. of straws (200 per pkg.)
- 2 boxes of No. 1 paper clips (100 per box)
- 25 paper cups (12 oz.)
- Assortment of 100 corks
- 60 wheels (1-9/16 in.)
- 100 sheets of 8-1/2 in. x 11 in. card stock in bright colors
- 3 black Super Sharpie® markers
- 2 pkgs. of all-temperature mini glue sticks (50 per pkg.)
- 2 rolls of red duct tape (1-7/8 in. x 20-yd.)
- 2 pkgs. of 9 in. balloons (25 per pkg.)
- 3 pkgs. of rubber bands (1/4-lb. assortments)
- 2 sheets of 12 in. x 36 in. x 1 in. Styrofoam™
- 1/2 lb. Nails
- 1 Sheet medium sandpaper (9 in. x 10 in.)
The product image is representative of the types of materials included in the kit. Specific components may vary.WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.