To learn more about this program, professional development and instructional materials, visit STEM 101.
STEM 101 - Defining the Problem Unit Consumable Kit
Product Number: KI03805(CA)
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
To be used with Designing with STEM 24-Student Kit (KI03804).
- 12-oz. can of fluorescent orange spray paint
- 2 pkgs. of plain 3 in. x 5 in. index cards (100 per pkg.)
- 4 pkgs. of smoothie straws (50 per pkg.)
- 6 uncoated foam balls (3 in.)
- 1 pk. of paper tubes (30 per pk.)
- 2 pkgs. of landform modeling clay (1-lb. pkgs. in 4 colors)
- 2 rolls of Scotch® transparent tape (1/2 in. x 36 yd.)
- 50-sheet pad of 8-1/2 in. x 11 in. graph paper
- 6 rolls of masking tape (3/4 in. x 60 yd.)
- 6 black Sharpie® fine-point industrial markers
- 6 rolls of Scotch® Magic™ tape (1/2 in. x 800 in.)
- 3 rolls of duct tape (1-7/8 in. x 45 yd.)
- 2 soft natural hair brush assortments (144 each)
- 6 pkgs. of 4 in. glue sticks (15 per pkg.)
- 6 bottles of gorilla glue (4 oz.)
- 6 boards of 26 in. x 38 in. chipboard
The product image is representative of the types of materials included in the kit. Specific components may vary.