Housing and Interior Design Textbook
Product Number: NA10421
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Introduces students to foundational principles and skills characteristic to housing and interiors professions.
- Addresses both interior and exterior design
- Introduces students to the phases of the design process
- Concepts include the historical, cultural, governmental, and technological factors that influence housing
- Discusses various architectural styles, reading floor plans and architectural documents, and space planning
- Learn about the processes, materials and finishes, construction basics, interior systems, and more
- Green and sustainable design, as well as universal design, are addressed throughout the text
- Contents emphasize the knowledge and skills students need for housing and interiors careers through the Architecture & Construction and the Arts, A/V Technology & Communications career clusters and pathways
- Practical aspects of choosing housing, such as security, health, and safety, as well as costs and maintenance engage students with their real-world application
- Encourages students to develop housing and interior design skills through community service projects and FCCLA activities and competitive events
- 11th edition
- 768 pages, 8-1/2 in. x 11 in.
- Copyright 2018