Home Artist Kiln - 120V - 15 amps - 1,800 watts
Product Number: Z47422
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Portable kiln sets up in minutes, plugs into a standard household outlet, and features a collapsible luggage carrier with wheels for easy moving. Uses space-age ceramic fiber insulation noted for energy efficiency. Large enough to fire 10 in. china plates. Also ideal for china painting, decals, glass fusing, glaze testing, and low-fire ceramics. The stainless steel jacket is vented to lower the surface temperature. A latch holds the top-loading lid securely closed, and the lid safety switch makes the kiln ideal for raku firing. A safety toggle switch on the side of the electrical box shuts off power to the heating element, while a built-in fuse protects the controller. The Sentry Xpress digital controller fires to pyrometric cones with three-key simplicity.
Features of the Sentry Xpress Three-Key Controller:
- Fire to a pyrometric cone by merely entering cone number and slow, medium, or fast speed
- Program Review lets you check the program you are about to fire
- Set a temperature alarm to remind yourself to close a vented lid
- Design Ramp-Hold programs with up to eight segments (steps)
- Skip a segment in Ramp-Hold during firing
- Hold (soak) the temperature in both Cone-Fire and Ramp-Hold
- Control both heating and cooling in Ramp-Hold
- Add hold time in Ramp-Hold during firing
- Change the target temperature in Ramp-Hold during firing
- Temperature Display throughout firing and cooling in your choice of °F or °C
- Thermocouple Offset adjusts the thermocouple readout
- Set the delay to turn on the kiln later to suit your schedule
- Error messages report mechanical problems such as a disconnected thermocouple, stuck relay, or broken element
- LED lights show whether you are in program, review, or firing mode
- Colorful, illustrated instruction manual
- One-year warranty
- Inside dimensions: 12 in. W x 12 in. D. Maximum temperature: 1900° F. Shipped in an oversized box.
- Allow extra delivery time.