Heart and Brain SpikerBox Kit
Product Number: SB52866
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
For your STEM curriculum.
Introduce students to the world of electrophysiology with exciting, hands-on experiments.
- Listen to and record bioelectrical signals and display them live on a smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- Pro kits also offer USB connectivity, 2 recording channels, sounds loud enough for the entire class to hear, 5 timestamp markers for your experiments, and 2 analog inputs for recording lab devices
- View and record the action potentials of your heart and the slow rhythms of your brain
- Perform experiments which reveal the relationship between your heart and nervous system
- Learn about how your brain processes sight by recording from the vision center of your brain